Cheap flights from Auckland to Delhi
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to New Delhi...
- Wed 19 FebAKLDELAir New ZealandIndirectOne way from $576
- Wed 26 FebAKLDELAir New ZealandIndirectOne way from $576
- Sun 9 FebAKLDELJetstarIndirectOne way from $597
Flight information Auckland International to New Delhi
Cheapest return price last month
Average flight time, total distance 12517 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Explore New Delhi
Frequently asked questions
Introducing New Delhi
What to expect when flying from Auckland to New Delhi
Which airlines fly from Auckland to Delhi?
- There are no direct Auckland to Delhi flights, but there are lots of connecting routes offered by airlines like Air New Zealand, Virgin Australia, Singapore Airlines, Emirates, Thai Airways, and Malaysian Airlines. Stopovers are usually Singapore (SIN), Bangkok (BKK), or Dubai (DXB).
- On long-haul flights from Auckland to Delhi, it’s worth reading our cheap flights guide that shows you tricks and tips on how to find affordable flight deals.
How easy is it to depart on flights from Auckland to Delhi?
Auckland Airport is the primary international airport for New Zealand, and offers lots of differing routes to Delhi. Auckland Airport has 2 terminals.
- International Terminal – all flights to Delhi from Auckland will fly from the International Terminal.
Within the International Terminal there are duty-free shops, bureau de change counters, information desks, free WiFi, cash machines, bars, restaurants, and VIP lounges. If you’re connecting from the Domestic Terminal you can hop on a complimentary shuttle to transfer.
The recommended arrival time for checking in for an international flight from Auckland to Delhi is 2-3 hours.
What do I need before I fly from Auckland to Delhi?
- All international travel requires passengers to carry a valid passport.
- New Zealand citizens will need to apply for a visa to enter India, either online or via the Embassy of India.
What is Delhi Airport like?
Delhi International Airport, also known as the Indira Gandhi International Airport, is India’s busiest international airport, offering a gateway to the capital and its northern surrounds. Travelling through this airport will also offer you the opportunity to connect to lots of domestic destinations within India. This airport has 3 terminals.
- Terminal 3 – all connecting flights from Auckland to Delhi are directed to the International Terminal/T3.
Delhi’s airport offers access to ATMs, foreign exchange services, duty-free shops, medical services, executive lounges, newsagencies, coffee kiosks, restaurants, and free WiFi. A complimentary shuttle operates inter-terminal transfers.
What is the weather like on Delhi?
- Summers in Delhi are hot, settling usually between 25°C and 45°C, whilst winters are cooler – roughly 5-25° The shoulder seasons are the most pleasant, and hover between 20-30°C. The monsoon in Delhi usually sweeps through the city between the months of July and September.
Is there a time difference between Auckland and Delhi?
- Delhi is 6.5 hours behind Auckland during Standard Time (ST) and 7.5 hours behind Auckland during Daylight Savings Time (DST).
Is Delhi cheaper than Auckland?
Delhi is a lot cheaper than Auckland, almost 60-70% cheaper across all costs. In fact, Delhi often hits our list for one of the most affordable holiday destinations for Kiwis. Check out the cheap flights and cheap hotels in Delhi with Skyscanner New Zealand.
What about return flights from Delhi to Auckland?
For return flights from Delhi to Auckland, you can click the Return button and check out fares, or go to the Delhi to Auckland flights page for detailed route information.
Please note that the information provided above is accurate as of November 2018
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.