Cheap flights from Auckland to Singapore
Flight information Auckland International to Singapore Changi
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 8418 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Frequently asked questions
Which airlines fly from Auckland to Singapore?
- Air New Zealand, Lufthansa, and Singapore Airlines offer nonstop flights to Singapore from Auckland, and these depart daily. Other airlines like Qantas, China Southern and Emirates offer codeshare and connecting routes.
- Finding a bargain on long-haul flights to Singapore is easy if you set up a price alert with Skyscanner New Zealand, as we can monitor airfares for you, and send you a notification when they fall or rise in prices.
How easy is it to depart on flights from Auckland to Singapore?
Auckland Airport offers numerous direct flights to Singapore every day, so makes for a good hub if you want to explore Singapore. Auckland Airport has 2 terminals.
- International Terminal – all flights to Singapore from Auckland depart from here.
There are bureau de change counters, ATMs, duty-free shops, free WiFi, premier lounges, as well as bars and restaurants. For inter-terminal transfers, you can hop on the free shuttle service.
The recommended arrival time for checking in for an international flight from Auckland to Singapore is 2-3 hours.
What do I need before I fly from Auckland to Singapore?
- All international travel requires passengers to carry a valid passport.
- New Zealand citizens are able to enter Singapore without a visa, and you are usually issued a stay of around 30 days. To stay longer, you will need to apply for a visa.
What is Singapore Airport like?
Singapore Changi Airport is one of the best airports in the world, and has won numerous awards for its services. This airport has 4 terminals, and offers direct flights to over 130 destinations.
- Terminal 3 – all terminals at this airport function as international terminals, but flights from Auckland to Singapore are usually directed to T3.
Expect to find a plethora of duty-free shops, lots of restaurants, cafés and bars, as well as executive lounges, free WiFi, currency exchange counters, ATMs, charging points, pharmacies, clinics, art installations and gardens. Transferring between terminals can be done on foot, via the SkyTrain, and the Shuttle Bus.
What is the weather like on Singapore?
- Singapore is tropical and is warm throughout the year, with annual averages between 23-33° The weather is at its coolest from August to October.
Is there a time difference between Auckland and Singapore?
- Singapore is 4 hours behind Auckland during Standard Time (ST) and 5 hours behind Auckland during Daylight Savings Time (DST).
Is Singapore cheaper than Auckland?
Singapore is cheaper than Auckland when it comes to dining and shopping, but a little more expensive when it comes to accommodation, so using Skyscanner’s search tools to find yourself a cheap hotel in Singapore is a good idea.
What about return flights from Singapore to Auckland?
Flights back to Auckland are available through Skyscanner New Zealand too, either click Return when searching for your outbound flights to visit our Singapore to Auckland flights page.
Please note that the information provided above is accurate as of November 2018
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.