Cheap flights from Wellington to Seoul
Flight information Wellington to Seoul
Cheapest return price last month
Average flight time, total distance 10049 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Seoul Incheon Int'l and Seoul Gimpo
Frequently asked questions
Which airlines fly from Wellington to Seoul?
- There are no direct flights from Wellington to Seoul, but there are connecting flights operated by Air New Zealand, Singapore Airlines, Cathay Pacific, Qantas, and Asiana.
- Usually layovers are via Sydney (SYD), Melbourne (MEL), Singapore (SIN), or Hong Kong (HKG).
- The calendar feature is a great way to find cheap flights to Seoul, and our multi-city tool can help you squeeze a holiday out of your stopovers.
How easy is it to depart on flights from Wellington to Seoul?
Wellington Airport is the key hub for the capital of New Zealand, and set only 8km away from its centre. This airport has 1 terminal.
- Main Terminal – all connecting flights to Seoul will depart from the main terminal.
At this airport you can find duty-free shopping outlets, fast food kiosks, restaurants, free WiFi, bureau de change services, ATMs, and executive lounges.
The recommended arrival time for checking in for a connecting international flight from Wellington to Seoul is 2 hours.
What do I need before I fly from Wellington to Seoul?
- All international travel requires passengers to carry a valid passport.
- New Zealand citizens do not need a visa for visits to South Korea of less than 90 days. For longer visits, please contact the Embassy of the Republic of Korea.
What are Seoul Airports like?
- Seoul Incheon International Airport – all connecting flights to Seoul fly into the main terminal.
- Gimpo International Airport – all connecting flights to Seoul fly into the International Terminal.
At these airports you will find duty-free shops, ATMs, currency exchange booths, free WiFi, information desks, restaurants and bars, and VIP lounges. Incheon International Airport is has extra features like a cinema, a spa, and mobile phone hire booths.
What is the weather like in Seoul?
- The city of Seoul has four seasons, with summers (June-August) averaging 27-29°C, and winters averaging -4°C.
Is there a time difference between Wellington and Seoul?
- Seoul is 3-4 hours behind Wellington, depending on the time of year.
Is Seoul cheaper than Wellington?
Seoul is more expensive than Wellington when it comes to shopping, but you’ll find that dining and accommodation in Seoul are usually cheaper. Book cheap hotels in Seoul on our website or with our mobile app. This is one of the most popular destinations for Kiwi travellers, find out why, here.
What about return flights from Seoul to Wellington?
Press Return to book flights back to Wellington, or go to our Seoul to Wellington flights page.
Please note that the information provided above is accurate as of May 2019
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.