Cheap flights from Dunedin to Singapore
Flight information Dunedin to Singapore Changi
Cheapest return price last month
Average flight time, total distance 8316 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Air New Zealand
Which airlines fly from Dunedin to Singapore?
- There are no direct flights from Dunedin to Singapore, but there are plenty of connecting routes offered by airlines like Air New Zealand and Singapore Airlines that usually fly via Auckland (AKL).
- Looking for a bargain on flights to Singapore? Sometimes being flexible is the answer, read about how you can find cheap flights by searching across a month instead of one day here.
How easy is it to depart on flights from Dunedin to Singapore?
Dunedin Airport is an important airport for the South Island region of Otago, and the city of Dunedin. Whilst there are not direct flights to Singapore, there are lots of daily routes to Auckland, where you can connect onto the international leg of the journey. Dunedin Airport has 1 terminal.
- Main terminal – all connecting flights to Singapore will depart from this terminal.
Dunedin Airport has a coffee kiosk, a sushi bar, and a café. There is also an information desk, free WiFi access and a gift shop. There is a Koru Lounge here, and a children’s arcade.
The recommended arrival time for checking in for an international flight from New Zealand to Singapore is 2-3 hours, but if you are flying to Auckland first, you may only have to arrive 1 hour ahead of time. Please speak to your airline before departing.
What do I need before I fly from Auckland to Singapore?
- All international travel requires passengers to carry a valid passport.
- New Zealanders can enter Singapore without a visa for up to 30 days, if you intend to stay longer, you will need to apply for a visa.
What is Singapore Airport like?
Singapore Changi Airport is one of the most celebrated airports in the world for its organization and its services. This airport also offers nonstop flights to over 130 different cities. Singapore Airport has 4 terminals.
- Terminal 3 – all terminals are international terminals in Singapore, but flights incoming from New Zealand usually fly into T3.
There are loads of duty-free shops, restaurants and bars at Singapore Airport, as well as free WiFi, bureau de change, VIP lounges, ATMs, charging stations, art installations, and pharmacies. Inter-terminal transfers are via a Shuttle Bus, the SkyTrain, or on foot.
What is the weather like on Singapore?
- Singapore always warm thanks to its tropical climate, expect the days to sit at 23-33° The weather is considered to be at its most pleasant from August to October.
Is there a time difference between Dunedin and Singapore?
- Singapore is 4 hours behind Dunedin during Standard Time (ST) and 5 hours behind Dunedin during Daylight Savings Time (DST).
Is Singapore cheaper than Dunedin?
Singapore is actually a great place for dining and shopping as both of those activities are cheaper than in Dunedin, but accommodation can be a lot higher, so use our search tools to find yourself a cheap hotel in Singapore.
What about return flights from Singapore to Dunedin?
Flights back to Dunedin from Singapore can be found by either clicking the Return button when you search for your outbound flights, or by visiting our Singapore to Dunedin flights page.
Please note that the information provided above is accurate as of November 2018
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.