Cheap flights from Auckland to Seoul
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to Seoul...
- Fri 7 FebAKLICNJetstarIndirectOne way from $466
- Mon 24 FebAKLICNPhilippine AirlinesIndirectOne way from $485
- Mon 3 FebAKLICNPhilippine AirlinesIndirectOne way from $486
Flight information Auckland International to Seoul
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 9662 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Seoul Incheon Int'l and Seoul Gimpo
Frequently asked questions
Which airlines fly from Auckland to Seoul?
- Korean Air is the only airline to operate direct flights to Seoul from Auckland, but several airlines like Air China, China Eastern, and Hong Kong Airlines offer connecting routes.
- Skyscanner New Zealand has a calendar tool that can help you locate the cheapest fares over a month.
How easy is it to depart on flights from Auckland to Seoul?
Auckland International Airport offers nonstop flights to Seoul, and is an excellent airport to transit through. There are 2 modern terminals at this airport.
- International Terminal – all flights to Seoul fly from this terminal.
The International Terminal has bureau de change services, ATMs, VIP lounges, duty-free shopping, restaurants, bars, charging points, and free WiFi. A free shuttle service links the two terminals if you need to transfer.
The recommended arrival time for checking in for an international flight from Auckland to Seoul is 2-3 hours.
What do I need before I fly from Auckland to Seoul?
- All international travel requires passengers to carry a valid passport.
- New Zealand citizens do not need a visa for visits to South Korea of less than 90 days. For longer visits, please contact the Embassy of the Republic of Korea.
What are Seoul Airports like?
- Seoul Incheon International Airport – all flights to Seoul are directed to the main terminal building.
- Gimpo International Airport – all flights to Seoul from Auckland are directed to the International Terminal.
In both airports you can access free WiFi, ATMs, currency exchange, duty-free shopping, restaurants, and VIP lounges. Incheon International Airport also features mobile phone hire, a spa, and a cinema.
What is the weather like in Seoul?
- Seoul has warm summers that average around 27-29°C, pleasant shoulder seasons, and cold winters that can see lows of -4°C.
Is there a time difference between Auckland and Seoul?
- Seoul is 3 hours behind Auckland during Standard Time (ST) and 4 hours behind Auckland during Daylight Savings Time (DST).
Is Seoul cheaper than Auckland?
Whilst some consumer prices are higher in Seoul than in Auckland, in general, when it comes to accommodation and dining, Seoul is about 25% cheaper. It’s partially because of its affordability that Seoul is one of our top destinations for Kiwis to visit.
What about return flights from Seoul to Auckland?
Worried about the return flights? Just use our Return feature on the search bar, and check fares back, or visit our Seoul to Auckland flights page.
Please note that the information provided above is accurate as of December 2018
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.